Senior Graphic Designer Jobs In NashikMarch 27, 2017
Recruitment Trends in 2017March 27, 2017
Jobs Safari, one of the fastest growing and leading placement agency in Nashik is providing Senior Mechanical Designer Jobs In Nashik. To apply for the Senior Mechanical Designer Jobs In Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Senior Mechanical Designer Jobs In Nashik are as below.
Hiring : Sr. Mechanical Designer
Positions : 2
Qualifications : BE/B.Tech in Mechanical with any relevant qualification
Experience : 2-5 years
Salary : Best in Industry
Location : Nashik
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide estimates for time, cost, performance, and materials
- Develop, test, and execute complex mechanical systems and designs that reveal their functions
- Participate in design team process and generate ideas for architecture or product design
- Create meticulous documentation for each project’s requirements and design.
- The Mechanical Designer has the responsibility to create, implement and test the design on Unit level, conform to the departmental and project procedures and processes
- Typically a Unit is developed by a team of 3-5 Mechanical Engineers, technically headed by the Mechanical Designer
- The Mechanical Designer ensures that his design is consistent with the higher level architecture and requirements. Job holder ensures that his design is understood by the Mechanical -Engineers, and verifies the correct implementation
- The Mechanical Designer is responsible for planning and tracking of his Units and ensures risks are mitigated and communicated to stakeholders
- Each professional Mechanical Designer has built up a specialization in a certain domain, which can be a particular technology or a product feature and assures that his knowledge is up to date with the state of the art techniques
- Lead projects in optical transceiver module housing
- Designs and builds proof-of-concept prototypes as needed of precise die cast and sheet metal parts
- Works in close collaboration with optical and PCB design engineers
- Engages with external vendors and generates mechanical design specifications for them. Explains and documents design decisions, tradeoffs and analysis to team and management
To apply for this position please click on below Apply button.