Warehouse Manager Jobs In NashikFebruary 23, 2017
Sub Editor Jobs In NashikFebruary 23, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Technical Analyst Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Technical Analyst Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Technical Analyst Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Technical Analyst
Number Of Positions: 2
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Salary: Best in the Industry
Work Location: Nashik
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to end users on a variety of issues including account access, user privileges and overseeing data modifications
- Identify, research, and escalate technical problems to appropriate engineering groups
- Perform application support for custom developed and external vendor software products
- Perform research and interviews to determine IT business requirements and then translate such into specifications for technical projects
- Assist in business Change Management activities
- Help the project meet schedule, business and budget objectives
- Provide leadership assistant to several other analysts in planning, analysis and execution of plans
- Focus on the people side of change in the area of systems and technology, processes, job roles and skills, as well as organizational structures
- Increase employee engagement, and in the same vein empower senior management as change sponsors
- Work to drive ultimate utilization, faster adoption and higher proficiency on change impacted on personnel in the organization in order for business results to be achieved
- Analyze, facilitate, model, and organize information in order to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs
- User base will be federal employees and contractors across the U.S. and globally, who oversee financial and performance related activities of grant programs
- Respond via telephone calls, email and personnel requests for customer, product, and technical support
- Document, track and monitor the problem through its life cycle, to ensure a timely resolution
- Select issues get escalated to analysts, developers or federal staff when needed
- Assist in development changes when appropriate based on scope and necessity
- Develop reports and diagrams outlining issue volume and trends
- Manage information technology projects including: budgeting costs, determining task durations, coordinating vendors and other project participants, monitoring and documenting project details using a project management tool (e.g. Microsoft Project).
- Assist in the development of IT budgets.
- Follow oral and written directions and use good judgment in recognizing the scope and limit of delegated authority.
- Understand, interpret and apply information from technical manuals.
- Analyze and resolve computer user needs and problems.
- Communicate well orally and in writing on technical issues with individuals with varying degrees of computer familiarity.
- Instruct individuals with varying degrees of computer familiarity in the use of computerized information systems.
- Establish and maintain effective, cooperative and professional working relationships with those contacted in the course of the work.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of court management files and information as may be obtained or encountered in the performance of court technology systems design, implementation, operation, maintenance, or upgrades.
- Run SQL queries to aid in analysis of issues, maintenance of data, and production of ad-hoc reports
- Training of users with new releases of system modules & functionality, in some cases through organized demos and sessions
- Develop documentation to demonstrate new processes & enhancements
- Maintenance of user guides
- Participation in testing for software releases
- Communications with internal security division to comply with standards and produce artifacts for audits
- Exposure to the full systems development life cycle (SDLC) and business analysis activities, as you work closely with application development teams, based on necessity
- Organize work and setting priorities to meet deadlines and working within prescribed time constraints.
- Assemble, install, configure, repair and maintain servers, desktop computers and network hardware, peripherals and components
- Perform advanced system administration and maintenance functions
- Install, configure, modify and maintain operating system, application, network, remote access, and specialized software
- Evaluate and translate user requirements into hardware and software specifications.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.