Air Cabin Crew Jobs In NashikFebruary 27, 2017
Sales Engineer Jobs In NashikFebruary 28, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Tourism Consultant Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Tourism Consultant Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Tourism Consultant Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Tourism Consultant
Qualification: Bachelor’s in Travel and Tourism preferred
Experience: 1 to 2 year into Travel and Tourism
Salary: Best in the industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Proven working experience as a travel consultant
- Excellent knowledge of traveling software (computer reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travel)
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc)
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Demonstrable ability to handle crises
- Candidates with personal travel experience will be preferred
- Determining clients’ needs and suggesting suitable travel packages
- Organizing travels from beginning to end, including tickets, accommodation and transportation
- Supplying travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday materials
- Liaising with clients in person, over the phone or via email to discuss their travel requirements.
- Advising clients on suitable options for domestic or international destinations, tours, accommodation, transport, insurance and fares.
- Preparing customised itineraries to suit the client’s’ preferences and budget.
- Making and confirming bookings, often via a Global Distribution System (computerised central reservation system).
- Issuing tickets or relevant documents.
- Providing up to date advice on travel regulations including visa and medical requirements, baggage limits, safety and local customs.
- Modifying existing bookings to suit a change in clients’ circumstances.
- Researching destinations and keeping up to date with travel industry news.
- Ongoing training with other team members and management.
- Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
- Diagnose the client’s’ specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
- Supply travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps, event programs etc)
- Collect deposits and balances
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages
- Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for money returns
- Attend conferences to maintain familiarity with tourism trends
- Create and update electronic records of clients
- Maintain relationships with key persons
- Keep financial statements and documents
- Reach the revenue and profit targets
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.