Administration Coordinator Jobs In NashikFebruary 23, 2017
Sales Director Jobs In NashikFebruary 24, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Travel Agent Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Travel Agent Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Travel Agent Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Travel Agent
Number Of Positions: 4
Qualification: Bachelors’ in Travel and Tourism
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Salary: Best in the Industry
Work Location: Nashik
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Proven work experience as a travel agent
- Excellent knowledge of computer reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travelling
- Fluency in English; multilingualism is a plus
- Strong sales skills and commercial awareness
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively
- Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- Personal travel experience will be considered an advantage
- Collect payment for transportation and accommodations from customer.
- Converse with customer to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
- Compute cost of travel and accommodations, using calculator, computer, carrier tariff books, and hotel rate books, or quote package tour’s costs.
- Book transportation and hotel reservations, using computer terminal or telephone.
- Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by various travel carriers.
- Provide customer with brochures and publications containing travel information, such as local customs, points of interest, or foreign country regulations.
- Designing and developing a tour.
- Determining an itinerary, arranging for tour escorts.
- Assisting the overseas tour operating partner company in developing brochure content and marketing programmes.
- Making travel and accommodation reservations.
- Offering face to face and telephone advice to customers.
- Quoting holidays and converting these to bookings.
- Maximising sales and customer holiday experience by suggesting upgrades.
- Offering excellent customer service, dealing with complaints in a calm and diplomatic manner.
- Keeping product and brand knowledge up to date whilst having in-depth knowledge of the company’s brochures and destinations.
- Working to sales targets.
- Plan and sell transportations, accommodations, insurance and other travel services
- Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate destination, modes of transportations, travel dates, costs and accommodations
- Provide relevant information, brochures and publications (guides, local customs, maps, regulations, events etc) to travelers
- Book transportation, make hotel reservations and collect payment/fees
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages
- Deal with occurring travel problems, complaints or refunds
- Attend travel seminars to remain updated with tourism trends
- Enter data into our software and maintain client files
- Network with tour operators
- Maintain statistical and financial records
- Meet profit and sales targets
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.