Medical Officer Jobs In NashikMarch 1, 2017
Purchase Engineer Jobs In NashikMarch 3, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Travel Coordinator Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Travel Coordinator Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Travel Coordinator Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Travel Coordinator
Qualification: Bachelor’s in Tourism or any relevant field
Experience: 1 to 2 year into Accounts
Salary: Best in the industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support corporate as well as small group travel reservations.
- Ensure to confirm availability plus convey tentative itinerary to respective traveler for approval.
- Confirm reservations, distributes tickets along with confirmations to traveler.
- Research on optimal travel alternatives.
- Coordinate, supervise and implement every aspects of travel arrangements for staff, executives, athletes and production team.
- Maintain and update profiles or STARS for corporate as well as customer travel.
- Maintain queues to assure approvals as attained as well as deadlines are met.
- Resolve organization travel related technical conflicts.
- Arrange travel and accommodation for employees and company guests
- Serve as a general resource and point of contact for travel-related issues; assist employees with travel-related issues or concerns
- Research, negotiate, and secure rate with airlines, car rental companies, and hotels
- Review and ensure all contracts for appearances include necessary specifications
- Act to ensure safe and efficient travel operations, in accordance with organizational policies and guidelines
- Receive and respond to incoming travel requests on behalf of the organization
- Perform special projects and assignments as directed
- Research and resolve all incorrect charges with respect to entire travel program.
- Review travel associated invoices as well as statements for accuracy plus codes for Accounts Payable.
- Ensure to compare invoices with genuine travel transactions to validate every charge.
- Verify entire group reservation request for correctness against meeting profile.
- Identify most suitable as well as best quality service with reasonable possible rates.
- Collect information from travel agent and hotels vendors etc.
- Perform with Travel Agency to verify travel details and arrange reservations using existing flight schedules as well as Internet resources.
- Assist departmental assistants in coordinating travel for WMF staff and contractors.
- Take point on reviewing and recommending travel policies and procedures.
- Responsible for travel vendor procurement and management.
- Assist with event planning for the Foundation in coordination with the Admin team and HR team.
- Assist with greeting guests to office, as needed.
- Answer phones and route calls, as needed.
- Attention to detail in typing and correspondence drafting.
- Assist with tidying common areas, as needed.
- Assist in general office administration.
- Other duties as required.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.