Recruitment Coordinator Jobs In NashikFebruary 22, 2017
Technical Analyst Jobs In NashikFebruary 23, 2017
Jobs Safari one of the fastest growing and leading placement consultancies in Nashik is providing Warehouse Manager Jobs in Nashik. To apply for the Warehouse Manager Jobs in Nashik please read the below mentioned details carefully. The details about the Warehouse Manager Jobs in Nashik are as below.
Hiring: Warehouse Manager
Number Of Positions: 2
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Salary: Best in the Industry
Work Location: Nashik
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and transport companies
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the receipt, order, assembly and dispatch of goods
- Use space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently, making sure quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met
- Have a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these
- Coordinate the use of automated and computerised systems where necessary
- Respond to and deal with customer communication by email and telephone
- Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate
- Plan future capacity requirements
- Organise the recruitment and training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress
- Motivate, organise and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded
- Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Brief team leaders on a daily basis
- Visit customers to monitor the quality of service they are receiving
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment, for example, ensuring that stock such as chemicals and food are stored safely
- Oversee the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment
- Where appropriate, oversee the maintenance and operation of warehouse management systems and automated storage and retrieval systems.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Prepare annual budget
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc)
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
To apply for this position, please click on the button below.